The North Face Men’s 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket Transantarctic Blue-Gravity Purple
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
QUICK DRYING – WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR – WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
We’ve brought our iconic Nuptse design straight from the slopes of the 90’s to the street.The 1996 Retro Nuptse Packable Jacket has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
Average Weight : 720 G
Centerback : 66.04 Cm
Fabric, Solid : 40D 57 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
Print : 50D 80 G/M² 100% Polyester With DWR Finish
Yoke : 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon With DWR Finish
Lining : 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon
Insulation : 700 Fill Goose Down, Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- Internal zip pocket for your small essentials
- Boxy retro-style silhouette
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Exposed VISLON® two-way centre front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs and adjustable hem so you can get a precise, comfort fit
- Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
S, M, L, XL